
Well it it once again 2:30 in the morning and here I am wide awake. This is such a curse of being pregnant for me and I can't wait for it to end! So here I thought that I might take a few quiet moments and post about some really cute new babies that I am an auntie to.
I first need to post about Carly and Robbie's baby that was born back in Septemer. I know that he is not brand new, but I never did. They were so incredibly kind to allow me to be a part of the labor and delivery, and I can't thank them enough for that awesome opportunity. Carly asked me to be here unofficial "doula", and help her with her natural childbirth through hypnobirthing. Since I have had three children natural, this was awesome. She did incredible, and little Daxson was born about 12 hours after they had to induce her. I came home with a high and decided that one day I would love to get my doula licence and do this more. (This was the second birth that I have helped with, my other sister Erica granted me my first, which was equally amazing. Thanks a ton sissies for allowing me to be a part of your big day!)
Millie was born a little over a week ago to my little bro Clay and his beautiful wife Jen. Clay took this darling photo of his little girl and I am grateful because I haven't been able to see her yet. Our family has all been sick for the past week and couldn't go cuddle her. Luckily they are coming to my house today for dinner and we finally get to meet her. I heard that Jen was amazing and how her tiny little body was able to push out a 8 1/2 lb baby is beyond me. But I am sure glad that she did, because she is beautiful. Congrats guys, and I can't wait to hold her!All of these babies have gotten me excited to see my own little one soon, and to hold her. Hopefully she can hold off just a bit longer so that I can bring her home when I leave the hospital.
Babies are such a reminder that I our father in Heaven loves us and trusts us with something so precious. Sometimes I am not sure why I have been granted the opportunity to be a mother, because it is so overwhelming and lots of times I fall short. However, every night that I tuck my chili beans into bed and see their precious faces sleeping so soundly, I am so grateful for the chance for another day with them. My children are my most priceless gift.
3 comments:
Don't ever ever ever doubt your abilities as a mother. You are incredible!!! I love you beyond words and now you understand what I mean when I say that.
xoxox
You're next!!! :)
How exciting for your family! I love all the baby pictures! You're little one will be soon- just not too soon. Are you on bedrest at all with this one? I really should call and visit with you! It's been ages since we've talked! I miss you guys!
I am coming down the end of February so I hope that you're baby is here and fine by then. I can come and see her and your family!
Post a Comment