Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler




So I know that this is a day late, but blogger wouldn't let me download my photos last night, so it had to wait.
Happy Birthday Tyler! Today you are five, and I can't believe that you are growing up so fast. I was thinking back to the day that you were born and how excited we were to have you join our family, and I am pretty sure that it was only yesterday. You have been such a joy to have around. Your laughter and smile are so contagious, that I just can't get enough of them. I love the way that you come up to me and "give me sugar". The spirit that you carry with you is so strong and sensitive, I can tell that you are going to be a huge influence for good. I am so proud of your accomplishments already, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Happy Birthday buddy. I love you.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I love those pictures of Tyler. The middle one cracks me up. He's such a handsome little boy. Thanks for letting me tag along last night. It was fun!

the5johnsons said...

He is so so cute. I love those picture of him. I can't believe that he is already five