Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I got tagged again.

I've been Tagged...
4 Places I Visit Over and Over
1. Sandy, UT
2. Shelley, ID
3. Lake Powell
4. Island Park

4 People who call/text/email me regularly
1. Ryan
2. My Mommy
3. Jodi
4. Christa

4 Favorite Foods
1. Fresh Fish
2. Bread
3. Cheese
4. Chinese

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Hawaii
2. Fiji
3. Wisconsin
4. Anywhere with my hubby

4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over
1. Gone with the Wind
2. The Notebook
3. Memoirs of a Geisha
4. Home videos of my kids

4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to
1. Faith Hill
2. Kenny Chesney
3. Tim McGraw
4. Keith Urban

4 People I'm Tagging
1. Carly
2. Erica
3. Lori
4. Shauna

2 comments:

Carly said...

I was all excited that so far I had dodged this one. Oh well. I guess I'll do it since I'm not supposed to be up and about anyway!

Talbot Family said...

It is so much fun learning new things about old friends. I too love the notebook. Wow, your family is gorgeous! So fun to see you and your cute fam.