We are now back from the crazy month of vacations. It has been a wild trip, but a ton of fun. Sorry about the many photos, but it is the first time that I have had the chance to update. Enjoy!
Wow! Looks like so much fun! Sorry to hear that you were sick on Sunday! Hopefully you're feeling much better now! Glad you had such a great time in Powell.
Welcome back! We just got back from California. Please e-mail me when you are free one evening this week and we will get together. I need you to e-mail me because during our vacation josh accidentally put my phone in the washer so I don't have a phone until we get mine replaced. My e-mail is veronica.cleverly@gmail.com
2 comments:
Wow! Looks like so much fun! Sorry to hear that you were sick on Sunday! Hopefully you're feeling much better now! Glad you had such a great time in Powell.
Welcome back! We just got back from California. Please e-mail me when you are free one evening this week and we will get together. I need you to e-mail me because during our vacation josh accidentally put my phone in the washer so I don't have a phone until we get mine replaced. My e-mail is veronica.cleverly@gmail.com
Post a Comment