
A few days after we held the boys birthday party, they were being wild and using these new foam dart guns all over the house. They would shoot them at something and a few minutes later the dart would lose it's suction and fall down. Well Eric was shooting at the light on the ceiling and happened to stick one to it. He asked me if I could get it down and I told him that it was too high for me to reach. He then proceeded to hold both hands high above his head with his fingers flexed and stare at the dart. After about 5-10 seconds of this the dart fell down. Then he grabs it, very animatedly exclaims, "YES!!!!! I HAVE THE FORCE!" So now I know what he is practicing when all is quiet in the house. It is good to have a Jedi on your side.
4 comments:
man, I love that kid!
Wait until he holds the priesthood and really does have the force. He is obviously destined to do amazing things!
Boys are so crazy, we just have princess' in our house so far!!! Hey I posted on my blog page that Jam recipe you wanted so you'll have to check it out.
okay, I'm seriously waiting for a blog update!! See you on Saturday-
Sherry
Post a Comment