Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why oh why the craziness?

So now I can finally reveal why I have been a hit and miss blogger. We are moving! Yea for us, I cam really excited about it, but the process so far has taken up a ton of time and I know that it will continue to do so until we are settled at our new home. Since I know that word of mouth is the best form of advertising, I am going to post a link for our home on my blog. If any of you loyal readers (hahaha, all four of you) know anyone that is looking for a home in Northern Utah, send them my way.

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I'm also sad because I know that the ward will miss you desperately and I always thought you had the perfect house and yard! I'm sure that you will miss it! Hope the next person takes care of it as beautifully as you have.

e said...

where in the world do you think you're moving to? :) I hope everything goes super smooth for ya!