Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh Where in the World are moving?

To answer a few of the questions that have been posted, we are moving out west. We found a great lot out in West Haven and are building a home on it. It is going to be more out in the country, and I think my hubby will love it. We have been in our current home for longer than we thought we would be, and though it has been great for us, the west is calling. I am excited about something new and excited to expand my friendships. We are hoping for a hole to be dug sometime this week and are at a time frame of 4-6 months before completion. We shall see how I handle dealing with 4 kids, selling my home, and building a new one all at the same time. If some grey hairs pop out I wouldn't be surprised.

3 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Good for you guys. i hope it doesn't get too incredibly crazy!

Katherine said...

You just made me very sad Talya! Moving?!? Not happy here!! I am happy about your choice of destinations though. I grew up in Hooper, which is right down the road from West Haven! I'm still sad though...very sad.

Ashleigh said...

wow. good luck with the move. i checked out the blog for your house now. it is super cute!