Tuesday, April 1, 2008
The Birthday Girl
Well, Rylee is now one! I can't believe how time really flies. Her birthday was on Saturday, but we had her party on Sunday after church. Everyone came to support her and have great hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner. Jason and Ivy were here too, but had to leave before any photos could be taken of them. Rylee was just about the funniest one year old I have ever seen. She got so excited for her gift and just loved the jewlery that Ryan and I gave her, and the new baby from Pama. When it came to eating the cake, she picked at it with her hands for just a few minutes, and then decided that it was too much work to do that, so she leaned over and started eating it like a dog. We just laughed and laughed. She could definatly tell that the party was for her and she was playing up every second of it. We are so lucky to have such a cute girl in our home. We love you Rylee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yea for Rylee!
Post a Comment