
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!
I didn't get to see my mom today in person but I sure thought a lot about her. She is the reason that I am who I am. Her amazing example of the kind of person we all should be is something that I hope to become someday. She is kind, generous, thoughtful, loving, and patient. She always answers all of my crazy questions or concerns with loving, but practical advice. She is a huge giver and is always looking out for others needs before her own. She is a perfect example of a wife in the way that she treats my Daddy, and has taught me many things on how to take care of Ryan. I am so blessed to have been born to her and have her as my Mom. Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing and knew that one day I would appreciate everything that she does for me. Because of her, we have a big family with many children around. She is the best. Love you mom!!!!

Happy Mother's Day Evalee!!
I have such a great Mother-in-Law that I have to shout out to her also. I am so grateful that she raised such a wonderful son who treats me so well. She is so kind and considerate of others. She is the ultimate wife. She gets up every morning and makes her hubby a homemade breakfast. I admire that so much, but apparently love my sheets too much to do it for Ryan (sorry honey!). I am grateful for her example and her love of my kids. Love you Evalee!!!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. I obviously haven't read your blog for awhile. Thank for those sweet kind words. I'm not sure you were describing me but you were describing someone I want to be. I love you! Happy Mother's Day to you too. You are an incredible mom to some of my cutest grandkids!
Post a Comment