Thursday, September 17, 2009

Way. Way, Behind!

So I know that I am way behind on this whole blogging thing, and truthfully, the more time passes the more I don't want to sit down and record anything. I think that I fell totally overwhelmed with what I have to talk about. So hopefully I can take it one moment at a time and jot down a few notes on what has been happening in our lives. (Mostly for my sake) Until that time period, I just want you all to know that we are moved in and really enjoying our new home. I would post a photo or two, but my camera is not hooked up to my computer yet, so you will have to wait. For those of you that don't want to wait, come by and see me. I am not used to being out in the country by myself, and could use some company every now and then. By the way, my phone number is still the same. I miss all of my friends, and hope that all is finding you well. Love ya!

2 comments:

The Daltons said...

I'm glad to finally see you are blogging again!! It was nice to come and visit you and see your very nice home!!! Sorry we didn't stay for too long, we will have to stop by again soon!

Deann H said...

glad to hear things are going well! I know what you mean about being out in the country, and we are not even as far away from town as you are.. LOL