
Once in a while Heavenly Father sends someone special in your life to touch it like no one else can. Someone who you have an instant connection with and know that you knew them before this life. Jodi is one of those friends to me. She is the perfect example of the kind of person that I want to be and yet she accepts me where I am at. Almost two years ago she moved away with her family, following a job to Wisconsin, and I still miss her fiercly.
The last few weeks have taught me that true friends stay true friends no matter where in the world they are. And that when you do find those kind of people that come into your life, you need to hold them close and make sure you thank Heavenly Father every day for the gift of friendship.
Thank you Jodi for being such a friend to me. You always lift my spirits.
5 comments:
What a neat tribute!
I am jealous! But I am glad you have such a good friend!
I didn't know you were close friends with Jodi. How is she doing? She is a such a neat person. Tell her I said Hi.
Jodi and I are really close, but oddly, not many people knew from the ward. She is doing fantastic and I will tell her you said hi next time I talk to her.
Talya-
Thanks for posting a comment it was good to hear from you. It has been so fun to have a better way to keep in contact with everyone. Your family is just darling it's good to see that you are doing so well.
Post a Comment