Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Photogenic Kids




While in Phoenix, we took the kids to get their photos taken. These are a few of my favorites.

5 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

What darling pictures!

Veronica said...

Those are super cute! I especially love the one with the kids laying in a circle. I can't believe Rylee stayed still for that!

cAsSy said...

I saw you on Veronica's blog and I wanted to say hi!! It's been a while but how are you? The boys are so big!! And you have a baby girl now!! A lot can change in a few years! Every time we visit my parents I always check to see what other super cute updates you have done to your house. Looks like life is going great for your family.

admin said...

I must say they are the best looking grandchildren in the world! We'll have to do a repeat with Keagan and Dax this summer.

Deann H said...

beautiful pictures! Your kids are adorable. Madison was excited to see one of her primary friends online :)