
I think that she looks like her daddy. You can tell that she has attached ears, and her mouth and nose area look lots like Ryan. He can't see it yet, and it will remain to be seen if that's how she comes out, but it makes me happy to see him in her.

I went in for my targeted ultra-sound today and everything looks great with our little one. She is about 1 lb 2 oz and growing perfectly. So far there is nothing dramatic happening with my cervix, so that keeps me off strict
bed-rest for the time. I am trying to take it easy however, but my husband doesn't think so because I hauled three bins out of the attic so that I could decorate for Christmas. I think that I am totally taking it easy because if I wasn't, I would have brought down the other five.
3 comments:
Talya! That is exciting that you are going to have another little one. Looks like you are doing well and I'm glad that that is the case.
Your old roomate--Tiff
She's beautiful! Can hardly wait to meet her in person.
Your comment about taking it easy and leaving the other five bins made me laugh. You are so cute. You are always the first one in the neighborhood to have a tree glowing in your living room window.
Post a Comment