Ryan and I decided that the boys designs were way better than ours. They drew on their pumpkins what they wanted and then we carved them for them. Left to Right: Tyler, Ryan, Me, Eric.
We kind of had a theme this year. My kids were so dang cute in their costumes! Tyler would limp along with his cane just like Yoda and Rylee wore here "cinnabun" hairpiece all night to be Princess Leia. Eric was the man with the force, Luke Skywaker.
Rylee totally got into Halloween this year, she thought it was great that all she had to do was hold out her bucket and smile and people would give her treats. She got a few extra at almost every house. Eric is smiling funny because he is showing that he is missing three teeth and looks like a pumpkin. Fun for him that on Monday it is school photo day!
3 comments:
That is a riot! You guys look awesome!
Dear Talya,
I am so happy that you notified me of your good news. What a great family you have. I loved your blog and will be a follower for sure. Please be careful and follow the Doctors orders. I hope all will go well. I miss seeing you. Love, Nana
Darling pictures. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I love that you let the kids draw their own design for you to carve. Very clever!
Post a Comment